What are we going to learn?
Welcome to the last lesson of our iPhone basics course! In this lesson, we will review what you have learned and provide some additional resources for further learning.
In this iPhone basics course, you have learned about a range of tools and skills to help you effectively use and customize your phone. Here is a summary of what you have covered:
- Interacting with the iPhone using buttons and gestures
- Downloading and signing in to apps
- Organizing the home screen
- Exploring the settings app to control how the iPhone works
- Managing notifications
- Connecting to the internet
- Achieving digital independence with your iPhone
Congratulations on completing the first course on basic iPhone usage!
We hope you have gained a solid understanding of the essential skills and knowledge needed to effectively use and customize your phone. We will be happy to see you in our upcoming courses as well. If you have any feedback on this course, we would love to hear from you in the provided form.