What are we going to learn?
- How to interact with the iPhone
- Learn the difference between buttons and gestures
- What each physical button on the iPhone does
Most of the interactions are with the touch screen which uses two types of interactions
- Virtual buttons – tapping/pressing something
- Gestures – for instance swiping (to move on to the next picture) or pinching (zoom in/out)
In addition to the touch screen, the iPhone also has external buttons that control certain functions, such as the volume buttons, screen on/off button, and silent mode switch.
For the next lesson:
- Try unlocking your iPhone
- Try turning your iPhone screen ON & OFF.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME